Indoor and Outdoor Carrier-Class Antenna Products
We have developed a series of multi-band LTE and WLAN antennas for small cell systems including Femtocells, Picocells, Wi-Fi hotspots, Wi-Fi backhaul, and community Wi-Fi systems, providing increased range and coverage. These embedded antennas have been designed for indoor or outdoor applications demanding carrier-grade service levels, where complex issues such as coexistence and isolation between wireless standards in close proximity need to be tightly controlled. MaxBeam™ Carrier Class antennas achieve the best performance in the smallest possible form factor to minimize the urban landscape footprint.
- Omni-directional and high gain directional array configurations
- Multi-frequency, multi-standard support with customizable footprint and integration options
- Patented design options for increased coverage and operational stability
- Expanding technologies enable solutions for in-flight Wi-Fi, M2M, Smart Grid, and more
Pioneer in Smart Antenna Technology
Wireless Patented Smart Antenna Systems
Airgain is an industry leader in the design and integration of high performance smart antenna solutions for wireless networking applications. We have a history of over 10 years of innovation in beamforming and smart antenna technology for the wireless networking market. Airgain designed and patented some of the first commercially shipped smart antenna solutions for wireless LAN and has continued to innovate in smart antenna system technology. We have filed a multitude of US and International patent applications covering smart antenna hardware and software solutions for Wi-Fi, LTE, and MIMO applications.
Advanced Smart Switching Antenna Solutions
SmartMax™ Embedded Antennas
Our chipset agnostic smart antennas utilize dynamic spatial and polarity selection, providing optimal throughput performance and coverage for Wi-Fi systems.
- Improved coverage and throughput for Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 systems
- Enhanced special correlation among received signals
- Simplified installation and minimal integration complexity