The Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Solutions Support will be responsible for providing post-sales Tier 1 technical support and advising customers on best practices to meet their business needs through application software, hardware, or system functionality of NimbeLink products.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the features and functions of assigned product lines to quickly provide technically accurate and complete resolutions
- Manage efforts related to the onboarding of new customers including setting up products in the corporate systems for customer orders
- Educate clients on product implementation and provide answers to their technical questions
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit operational user guides and procedures for both internal and external audiences
- Work directly with clients and sales teams to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical issues associated with our hardware/software solutions
- Provide Tier 1 technical support and escalate Tier 2 issues to Engineering team members
- Provide prompt, regular, and ongoing feedback to customers, partners, and team members throughout the resolution process
- Education level: BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related STEM discipline or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years customer support in B2B software and/or IoT products
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in complex, fast-paced, and changing B2B environment
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for technical products
- Knowledge about or familiarity with IoT-based sensors/monitoring
- Ability to explain complex topics simply to customers
- Comfortable presenting demonstrations and trainings to customers
- Strong work ethic, dependability, reliability, and commitment to providing strong service interactions with our customers
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Demands
- Must be able to work in a seated or standing position, for periods up to and exceeding 8.0 hours per day
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard
- Extended viewing of a computer screen
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, twisting, and standing
Who we are and our technology.
NimbeLink is an engineering, results driven company. Our teams thrive on solving complex problems for our customers. NimbeLink became a valued part of Airgain, Inc. in January 2021, and we are excited to be expanding our team.
NimbeLink develops battery operated cellular based asset trackers integrated with NLink, our cloud based platform. NLink allows customers to remotely configure and stream data to a diverse set of endpoints. We provide a Dashboard and/or integrate NLink with our partners and customers’ own platforms in a variety of industries.
NimbeLink develops cellular carrier certified Skywire modems that customers embed into their products as the critical link to enable Internet connectivity for their solutions. Our products range from low power, low bandwidth LTE-M modems through high speed/bandwidth CAT4 modems and into evolving 5G technologies.
NimbeLink develops leading edge products for a few select customers.
What we offer
- 100% employee benefits premium covered
- Options for profit sharing
- 4% 401K match
- Ability to participate in annual bonus and stock annual programs
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com if you wish to be considered for this position.