The Senior Software Engineer – Platform will be building products, tools, and services from scratch, as well as evolving existing systems. Collaborating with our embedded hardware and software engineering team. This position will be contributing to all phases of software development, working directly with internal and external customers to deliver market-leading solutions that drive value to the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Build products, tools, and services from scratch.
- Evolve existing cloud-native systems.
- Collaborate closely with embedded hardware and software engineering teams.
- Contribute to all phases of software development.
- Work directly with internal and external customers to deliver market-leading 5G solutions.
- Work with Product Managers to refine system-level requirements.
- Build and maintain secure, reliable software API first solutions.
- Implement AWS and Google Cloud platform solutions.
- Use Jira to manage task lifecycle.
- Report status updates to Project Manager.
- Education level: BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Requires demonstrated experience designing, building, and maintaining cost-effective, secure, reliable API first solutions leveraging AWS and Google Cloud platforms.
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Demands
- Must be able to work in a seated or standing position, for periods up to and exceeding 8.0 hours per day.
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard.
- Extended viewing of a computer screen.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, twisting, and standing.
Who we are and our technology
NimbeLink is an engineering, results-driven company. Our teams thrive on solving complex problems for our customers. NimbeLink became a valued part of Airgain, Inc. in January 2021 and we are excited to be expanding our development team.
NLink is our cloud-native platform for managing the fleet of battery-powered cellular Asset Tracking devices streaming data to customer platforms. We are building new capabilities in our platform to support current and future customers and technologies.
NimbeLink develops cellular carrier certified Skywire modems that customers embed into their products as the critical link to enable Internet connectivity for their solutions. Our products range from low power, low bandwidth LTE-M modems through high speed/bandwidth CAT4 modems and into evolving 5G technologies. We also develop leading-edge products for a few select customers.
SQL and NoSQL databases, serverless, microservices, CI/CD pipelines
What we offer
- 100% employee benefits premium covered.
- Options for profit sharing
- 4% 401K match
- Ability to participate in annual bonus and stock annual programs
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com if you wish to be considered for this position.