The Project Manager develops and leads all projects for the Systems and Solutions team. Typical projects involve developing hardware, software, and complete products that incorporate cellular modems to connect to resources in the cloud. This position will be guiding the hardware, software, mechanical, and RF engineering team members.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide project schedule visibility to stakeholders
- Provide resource guidance for FTE utilization & project costs
- Provide guidance to management through scenario planning of various technical solutions
- Work closely with individual engineers to track progress and balance priorities
- Use Jira to manage task lifecycle.
- Work with product owners and sales team to prioritize software feature development
- Work with customers and internal team to capture requirements
- Manage internal and external developers, provide monthly input to finance on utilization of resources
- Review, assign, and prioritize continuation engineering tasks as they arise
- Education level: BA/BS degree in STEM related field preferred.
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Project/Open Project, or other relevant tools
- Wireless and RF experience a plus
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Demands
- Must be able to work in a seated or standing position, for periods up to and exceeding 8.0 hours per day.
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard.
- Extended viewing of a computer screen.
- Use of a telephone.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, twisting, and standing.
Who we are and our technology
NimbeLink is an engineering, results driven company. Our teams thrive on solving complex problems for our customers. NimbeLink became a valued part of Airgain, Inc. in January 2021 and we are excited to be expanding our development team.
NimbeLink develops cellular carrier certified Skywire modems that customers embed into their products as the critical link to enable Internet connectivity for their solutions. Our products range from low power, low bandwidth LTE-M modems through high speed/bandwidth CAT4 modems and into evolving 5G technologies. We also develop leading edge products for a few select customers.
Cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth device communications systems
AM355x, AR9331, PX30, LS1012A, STM32L4 and/or similar platforms
Using tools like Jira, Confluence, and Open project to manage the team
What we offer
- 100% employee benefits premium covered
- Options for profit sharing
- 4% 401K match
- Ability to participate in annual bonus and stock annual programs
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com if you wish to be considered for this position.