The PMO position will play an integral role during the initial planning stages of any product within Airgain globally for both product design and services, by creating structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, and time to market. This role will provide budget support and analysis and coordinate the activities between client and company personnel and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Align products and the work behind those projects with corporate strategy by classifying, selecting, and prioritizing projects
- Ensure all project data and statuses are up to date and plausible
- Participate in sourcing of third-party product, components, and manufacturing,
- Provide operational support in product by taking on the management of a project, executing the defined subtasks, or providing assistance where needed
- Collaborate with department heads to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Set deadlines, prioritize tasks, and assign other team members when needed to ensure deliverables are met
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting crucial deadlines.
- Work closely with product line management and engineering to coordinate execution of the PLC process
- Oversee the execution and completion of technology projects
- Execute the established Product Life Cycle (PLC) process as determined by the engineering teams
- Assist and provide essential support for the execution of the Strategic Long-Range Plan (SLRP) of the corporation by coordinating planning across all divisions
- 10+ years of Project or Program Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. PMP certificate preferred
- Ability to work with all levels of customer, partner, and channel teams, including Executive, Engineering, and Procurement.
- Enjoys a high pace of activity. Possess excellent customer service skills
- Enjoys use of phone and email to generate new customers
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- Ability to travel
- Fluent spoken and written English / Microsoft and G Suite tools required.
Physical, Mental, and Environmental Demands
- Must be able to work in a seated or standing position, for periods up to 8.0 hours per day and potentially exceeding 8.0 hours per day where required
- Must be able to stand and/or sit while traveling extensively, via automobile, bus, train, airplane, or boat
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard
- Extended viewing of a computer screen
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, twisting, and standing
What we offer
- 100% employee benefits premium covered.
- Options for profit sharing
- 4% 401K match
- Ability to participate in annual bonus and stock annual programs
Location: San Diego
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be considered for this position.