Summary: Responsible for obtaining profitable results by creating new business opportunities within existing sales channels and meeting the sales objectives for the assigned territory. Required background of 3-8 years of experience in sales with an emphasis in channel sales, wireless products, public sector or enterprise sales. A strong knowledge of mobile fleet, public safety, utility, M2M, or previous wireless antenna sales with mobile fleet deployments preferred. Established relationships with public sector clients, VAR channel partners or carriers (i.e. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, & T-Mobile) is highly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Finds and creates new business opportunities for M2M, IoT, Public Safety, and Fleet antenna sales.
- Presents value of company to customers and strategic partners to expand current base or cultivate new markets.
- Travel expected 50% of time.
- Train channel sales partners on key business differentiators on Airgain product portfolio.
- Responsible for sales forecasting / opportunity tracking.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and pricing.
- Represents company at regional and national trade shows/conferences.
- Develops and implements Strategic Account Plans.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Work closely with executive leadership on strategic objectives and annual revenue targets.
- BA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years or more work experience.
- Sales management, channel sales, and territory sales experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with partners and new customers.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed revenue targets and grow business year over year.
- Business development and solution selling experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Territory: North America
Base of Operations: This is a national position and will require travel across the United States.
Expected Travel: 50%
Compensation: Base salary plus sales commission.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com if you wish to be considered for this position.